When buying your road bike, whether you’re new to the game or a seasoned pro, you want to feel secure in the knowledge that you’re getting proper service from people who know what they’re talking about. Here’s 5 reasons why you’d buy from us:
- Choice: Giant, Liv, Specialized, Cervélo, Cannondale – every brand peloton-proven at the highest level. We don’t stock bikes that we wouldn’t ride ourselves, and our bike buyer Michael is notoriously picky (as well as having a serious knack for being able to find the best value for money).
- Honest Advice: Each of our shops (including Online – phone 0131 331 5010 for a chat) is staffed by seasoned road riders who love sharing their experiences, and take pride in offering sound advice. We can also offer tip top advice on repairing and servicing your bike, or one of our highly skilled mechanics can do it for you.
- Integrity: We would rather lose the sale than sell you a bike that was the wrong size, for example. It’s our mission to be the UK’s most trusted bicycle retailer, and as a worker’s cooperative since 1977 we’re proud to be the bicycle shop with a difference.
- All styles of road bike: Classic road, endurance road or aero road? Whatever your fancy, we stock a wide range of different styles of road bike. Read our blog, ‘What kind of road bike should I buy?’ to find out which might suit you best.
- Test rides available: Try before you buy, including our amazing deal on 2-day demos on selected models, where you get to take an expensive road bike home with you to try out. If you’d rather take a bike out for a shorter spin of say, 15 minutes then you can just swing by one of our shops with some personal ID, and we can also set you up on a turbo trainer in store if you fancy.