The JW2 takes Jon Whyte's proven full suspension concept, and makes it more accessibly priced. If you are the type of rider who likes to spend long days in the saddle, riding fast floating over mixed UK terrain on one of the most sorted full suspension designs, consider the JW2.
- For instance, the JW2 has a T-Four front fork. This follows the same J-shaped path as the Plus Fours but here, the monocoque assembly makes way for a tubular front end.
- The PRST-1's Fox shocks, front and rear, makes way for X-fusion shocks.
- The JW2 has normal dropouts - not Big Grippers.
- The mainframe, bearings and front linkage are the same as the PRST-1.
- The swingarm is the same as Marin's.
Write Your Own Review
Whyte JW-2 monocoque dual suspension with 4" travel. X-Fusion 02-R rear shock.
T Four 4-bar linkage with X-Fusion shock with dual rate spring. 4" travel.
Mavic X139 rims.
|KT-TO3 disc-compatible hubs.|
|plain gauge stainless spokes.|
|Tyres:||IRC Notos tyres. Kevlar bead.|
Shimano Alivio 24-speed Rapidfire Plus shifters.
Shimano Deore rear / Alivio front gears.
Truvativ Firex-SX chainset 22/32/44.
Avid Single Digit 3 V-brakes & levers.
XC 6061 riser bars & on Whyte 6˚-rise stem.
|Saddle:||SDG Comp Bel Air saddle on Whyte 350 x 27'2 seatpost.|
15.5, 17, 19"