Sustrans Discover Hadrian's Cycleway
Subtitled: Ravenglass to South Shields Cycle Route Map.
The official route map and information covering 174 miles / 280km from Glennaventa Roman Bath House, Ravenglass to Arbeira Roman Fort and Museum at South Shields. The route stretches the length of Hadrian's Wall World Heritage Site in the North of England.
To offer the largest possible scale the Sustrans Discover Hadrian's Cycleway Map is divided into 3 chunks.
Also, Sustrans show their sus by insetting larger scale maps where you might otherwise find difficulties navigating your way through towns.
Like every Sustrans map, Clyde to Forth Cycle Route boasts the following features to recommend it:
- Clearly mapped full-colour cycle routes on quiet roads and traffic-free paths.
- Printed on waterproof paper.
- Easy-to-read contours and route profiles.
- Distance markers at 1-mile intervals on NCN (National Cycle Network) routes.
- The map contains all the info required to complete the route - no large scale OS map required.