You have no items in your shopping basket.
Sustrans Clyde to Forth Cycle Route
Subtitled: The official route map and guide to the 171 miles of cycle route around Glasgow and Edinburgh
- One side of the map details the National Cycle Network-recommended mostly traffic-free route from Gourock to Leith in 4 easily-digestible chunks, each with its own panel.
- Each panel is a 46 x 12cm map. This panel is a good size for most bar bag map cases. Following a route on such a conveniently-formated map is so much easier than unfolding a full sized map - in a gale.
- the other side of the map details 4 more recommended routes.
Like every Sustrans map, Clyde to Forth Cycle Route boasts the following features to recommend it:
- Clearly mapped cycle routes on quiet roads and traffic-free paths.
- Printed on waterproof paper.
- Easy-to-read contours and route profiles.
- Distance markers at 1-mile intervals on NCN (National Cycle Network) routes.
- The map contains all the info required to complete the routes - no large scale OS map required.
Write Your Own Review
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!