Specialized Women's RBX Comp Short
Are you sitting comfortably? If not, consider these Specialized shorts, featuring the RBX Comp Women's Body Geometry chamois.
The name RBX is Specialized code for Roubaix - their famous endurance road bike range. Like a Roubaix or or Rubybike, Specialized RBX Women's Shorts are made for putting in the miles in maximum comfort (though don't let that put you of going out for a short spin in these fine shorts).
- Made for long days in the saddle, the RBX chamois offers up to 10mm padding where required to cushion the sit bones.
- This thicker padded zone takes into account changes in riding position when you shift between sitting upright and riding on the drops.
- The BG chamois is longer at the front for maximum coverage.
- The chamois wings' soft lower density (4mm) padding won't bunch or constrict.
- The chamois' open cell padding accelerates moisture transfer.
- The shorts' Action 200 fabric is a particularly soft and comfortable Lycra-rich yarn.
- The deep waist band and the V-shaped belly panel makes for a smooth, reduced-pressure, non-slip fit.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Nice shorts, shame about the RBX paddingReview by Becka