Specialized Tactic II Helmet
The Specialized Tactic Helmet is one of our best selling 'all-mountain' trail lids, thanks to its superior fit and ventilation.
This means that it offers more rear skull coverage than a more road bike-oriented helmet, plus it is noticeably better ventilated, as required on longer climbs. These benefits make the Specialized Tactic mountain bike helmet equally fit for commuting and recreation riding.
- Trail-style - the Specialized Tactic Helmet offers extra skull coverage.
- The fact that it sits lower down the back of the head makes for a helmet that fits more securely than one that's perched higher.
- The full-size colour-coordinated visor boasts an easy-on/easy-off aFIX visor attachment.
- The Headset SL fit system's six height positions and rear adjustment dial make it easy to achieve a perfect fit that’s always secure, never over-tight.
- Specialized's Tri-Fix strap system makes it easier to adjust this helmet's straps to achieve the best possible fit.
- These Tri-Fix guides also help keep the straps properly adjusted so they won't require re-tightening so frequently.
- In-moulded shell - the outer microshell and the inner EPS foam shell are fused together (not taped) to create a tougher lid. This enhances the helmet's integrity and longevity.
- With its 19 extra wide vents, the Tactic Helmet boast Specialized's 4th Dimension Cooling System.
- 4th Dimension is so called because it has 4 elements:
- The Airport allows air to enter the helmet and cool the forehead.
- In-Line Vents (one behind the other) encourage air to flow over the head.
- - via Deep Internal Channeling -
- - then out through the Rear Exhaust Ports.
- 327g - based upon weighing a medium Specialized Tactic Helmet (inc visor) at Bike Co-op HQ.
'All-Mountain riding demands a helmet that's light, cool, and inspires confidence. The Tactic II delivers with large, optimised vents, extended rear coverage, and in-moulded construction that maximises strength and keeps weight to a minimum.'