While you could describe the Crossroads range as touring bikes with flat bars, the Sirrus bikes are more like flat-barred racers - albeit racing bikes with triple chainsets and clearance for fitting full mudguards.
- Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, double-butted, with Cr-Mo fork.
- Shimano Sora 24-speed drive train with Easy Fire shifters.
- Body Geometry Milano total comfort saddle and triple density comfort grips.
- Puncture resistant 700 x 28c Specialized Nimbus tyres with Flak Jacket.
- Specialized alloy hubs with Alex double wall rims.
- Tranz-X full alloy 40mm travel suspension seatpost.
Write Your Own Review
Specialized Compact Design A1 fully-butted aluminum.
Alex DA16 double-wall alloy rims with machined sidewalls.
|Stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||Specialized Nimbus 700 x 28c tires with Kevlar Flak Jacket.|
Shimano 24-speed EZ Fire shifters.
Shimano Sora rear / T301 front gears.
Specialized chainset with 28/38/48t rings.
|Shimano 12-25 cassette.|
|Composite pedals with alloy cage - toeclips fitted.|
Specialized V-brakes with Shimano levers.
Specialized Event A1 alloy flat handlebars.
|17K-rise forged alloy stem.|
|Saddle:||Specialized Body Geometry Milano Comfort Max on alloy suspension seatpost.|
XS (47), S (51), M (54), L (57cm), XL (61cm)