- The Specialized thin-walled A1 frame has a shorter top tube and higher head tube than the standard Rockhopper.
- The grips on the alloy bars are narrower.
- The Body Geometry saddle is wider.
- Women's lighter-sprung Diva version of the Manitou Axel Plus 100mm-travel fork with alloy steerer and adjustable damping.
- Dual compound version of Specialized Roll-X Flak Jacket tyres offer better grip for lighter weight riders.
- Real Shimano Acera V-brakes. Shimano brakes really are better than the copies.
- Mavic XM117 rims on alloy (Shimano rear) QR hubs.
- The hubs are disc compatible - makes it easy to retrofit disc brakes in the future.
- Complete quality Shimano transmission, not just the LX/Deore gears, but the Deore chainset, HG53 chain and the bottom bracket are all-Shimano too - your best guarantee of slick-changing Rapidfire reliability.
Write Your Own Review
Women's-Geometry Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, double butted front triangle w/ 3-D box gusset, reinforced disc mount, externally machined HT, forged alloy drop outs w/rack eyelets.
Mavic XM117 rims.
|Shimano M-475 Disc rear / alloy disc front hubs.|
|DT Champion spokes.|
|Tyres:||Specialized Roll-X Women's tyres 26 x 2.0".|
Shimano Deore 27-spd Rapidfire shifters.
Shimano Deore LX rear / Deore front gears.
|Shimano Deore Hollowtech 22/32/44 chainset.|
|Shimano 11-34 cassette.|
Shimano M-420 V-brakes.
Aluminium 38mm-rise bars on alloy 10˚-rise stem.
|Saddle:||Specialized Body Geometry Sport MTB saddle on alloy micro-adjust seatpost.|
13, 15, 17.