Specialized Propero 3 Women's Helmet
This better-fitting women's road bike helmet offers many of the features of Specialized's pro-race quality S-Works Prevail at a fraction of the price.
- The helmet comes fitted with a more road bike-specific, colour co-ordinated clip-on visor.
- Because it's lower profile, the Propero's visor won't obscure your view like an MTB visor might when you're riding on the drops, head down and looking up
- The Specialized Propero 3 Women's Helmet's ponytail-compatible HairPort FSL fit system's four-position height adjustment and rear micro-adjust dial make it easy to achieve a perfect fit that is secure without being over-tight
- This micro-adjustable rear dial makes the Propero 3 easy to adjust on the fly, even with gloved hands
- The EPS shell's composite matrix internal reinforcement enables Specialized to safely manufacture this helmet with larger, more cooling vents
- These 32 vents ensure the Specialized Propero 3 is noticeably cooler than regular lids with fewer vent.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System comprising Mega Mouthport, in-line vent configuration, deep internal vent channelling and rear exhaust ports helps you keep a cool head
- Soft 4X DryLite webbing material won't stretch out with sweat or water
- Like every current Specialized helmet, the Propero 3 features Specialized's Tri-Fix strap system
- Tri-Fix means the strap guides are fixed in place on each side, just below ear lobe level so they will never require adjustment.
- The only strap that can be adjusted is the one that goes through the chin buckle
- With only one buckle to loosen or tighten, the Specialized's Tri-Fix strap system makes this helmet much easier to set up compared with regular helmets with multiple strap adjustment points
- Tri-Fix guides also also do a great job of keeping the straps in adjustment and preventing them twisting
- Reflective decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions
- 278g - based on weighing a Specialized Propero 3 Women's Helmet in small at Bike Co-op HQ in December 2016
- Sizes: S (51-56cm), M (54-60cm)
'This race-inspired design is known for its incredible fit and tremendous value. It has many similar features to the S-Works Prevail II, like the Tri-Fix webbing system and 4th Dimension Cooling, granting the Women's Propero 3 incredible performance at a tremendous value.'