Easily the most evolved example of a women's-specific bike for this kind of money.
- Women's-specific frame with shorter top tube and higher head tube. The benefits? Less of a stretch to reach the bars. The more upright position helps prevent pressure from the saddle - the bane of many women's bikes.
- Lighter fork spring rate. A standard suspension fork is designed to compress when weighted by the typical 11/12-stone guy. Standard forks are too stiff to benefit the average women.
- Women's version of Specialized's Body geometry saddle.
- Narrower handlebars with smaller diameter grips more suited to a women's narrower hands.
Otherwise, this bike shares the same spec as the unisex Hard Rock Sport.
- Manipulated A1 aluminium frame with 3D box head and down tube.
- RST Gila forks.
- Alex rims with real Shimano rear freehub - such reliability is rare on this price of bike.
- TruVativ cranks - strong and hard wearing.
- Shimano EZ Fire gear shifters - so smooth.
- Mobius stem - real funky.
- Respectable name-brand Tektro V-brakes.
- Specialized Enduro tyres - fat, meaty and with Flak Jackets - Kevlar puncture protection that really works.
- Specialized Body Geometry saddle - deservedly the most popular saddle in the western world.
Write Your Own Review
Designs for Women geometry A1 enhanced aluminium - disc compatible.
RST Gila T4 suspension. 100mm travel. Adjustable preload. Coil/mcu sprung.
Alex alloy rims.
|Shimano rear QR freehub, Joy Tech alloy front QR hub.|
|Stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||Specialized Enduro 26 x 2.2".|
Shimano EZ-Fire 24-speed shifters.
|Shimano Acera gears.|
|TruVativ ISP-Flow alloy chainset with CrMo rings.|
Alloy 38mm rise bars on Specialized Mobius stem.
|Saddle:||Specialized Body Geometry Sport women's saddle on micro-adjust post.|
|Weight:||31lb / 14kg.|
13, 15, 17"