Specialized Expedition Philosophy
You want a bike thats as comfortable as it is quick, and as exciting as it is safe. One that inspires confidence and begs you to leave your car keys on the kitchen table. Comfort and ruggedness are the key concepts for the Expedition.
Whether its the beefy A1 Premium Aluminum chassis and heads-up geometry, the speedy Hemisphere tires with bead-to-bead Armadillo puncture protection, or the suspension seatpost and Body Geometry saddle, the Expedition has been conceived to fit you and your life like a pair of comfortable old jeans. Expedition: The one bike for all your everyday adventures.
- Ergonomic frame design is comfortable & stable. A shorter top tube and taller head tube result in upright riding position to maximize comfort . Relaxed frame geometry and low centre of gravity provide stability.
- Specialized ComfortPlush seat integrates a mattress-type construction to increase comfort and reduce unpleasant side-effects.
- Suspension fork absorbs shock in the bike's front end.
- Suspension seat post absorbs shock in the bike's rear end (and the rider's).
- Adjustable handlebar stem provides customizable comfort - set the bars at the height that's right for you.
- Hemisphere tires are smooth & rugged. Hemisphere tread pattern rolls smoothly on the road, but allows for trips on gravel roads. Big air big air volume means potholes and unfriendly surfaces are no problem on the Expedition.
Write Your Own Review
Specialized Ergo ATB - A1 Premium Aluminum.
SunTour NRX-7000, 63mm travel , preload adjusters
Alex DM20 double-wall alloy rims with machined sidewalls.
|Shimano rear hub. Specialized front hub.|
|Stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||Specialized Hemisphere 26x1.9" Armadillo.|
Shimano Alivio 24-speed shifters.
Shimano Deore rear / Altus front gears.
Specialized chainset with 22/32/42t CrMo rings.
|Shimano 11-32 cassette.|
Specialized V-brakes with Shimano levers.
Specialized alloy handlebars. 80-mm rise.
|Saddle:||Specialized Super Comfort Plush, w/web springs on micro adjust alloy seatpost.|
Sml (13), Med (17).