Shimano MT34 SPD Shoes
This version of the Shimano MT34 SPD Shoe is a handsome all-purpose cycling shoe, which is also good for walking in.
MT is Shimano code for mountain trail, so you know what this shoe will be good for.
The shoe's grippy, trekking-style rubber tread and its recessed cleat also makes the Shimano MT34 Shoe an excellent all rounder for commuting / leisure / touring / everyday riding and walking.
- Stretch-resistant, lightweight, breathable nylon uppers.
- The reinforced toe and heel offer extra protection and durability.
- Classic lacing closure for even tension and walking comfort.
- The top two lace holes are metal reinforced for extra strength and durability.
- An elastic keeper keeps the lace knot safe.
- Thick EVA midsole for shock absorption and durability.
- Trekking style rubber tread offers good walking grip.
- Glassfibre-reinforced cleat shank for optimum sole rigidity.
- Reflective detailing helps make you more visible in low light conditions.
- Takes SPD cleats(not supplied - cleats come with pedals, or as spares, not with shoes).
- Shimano MT34 Shoes are also suitable for riding with regular flat pedals (without cleats).
- The shoe comes fitted with a screw-on cleat hole cover.
- You can leave this cover on permanently (it won't interfere with pedaling or walking) if you don't want to ride with cleats.
- Simply unscrew the cover if you ever decide to upgrade to SPDs.
- 790g based upon weighing a pair of Shimano MT34 SPD Shoes at Bike Co-op HQ in October 2015.
'Ideal leisure / trail shoe suitable for off or on road adventures.'