Moon Nebula Front Light
Moon Lights have realised the potential of next-generation COB LED technology to create the Nebula - probably the most eye-catching front bicycle light we've ever seen.
Instead of utilising one or a few individual diodes, the Moon Nebula Front Light harnesses the lighting power of 30 COB (Chips On Board) LEDs. These COB LED mini chips are clustered to create a long slim lighting panel to create an intensely bright mini strip light effect.
COB LED technology makes the Moon Nebula the ultimate get-you-seen bicycle front light for urban cycling.
The Moon Nebula Front Light doesn't throw a bright beam so you wouldn't use it for extensive night riding beyond the city limits. However, it does offer enough illumination to help see you home if you take a quick shortcut along, say, an canal path.
- The 30 COB LED chips are encased in a 93mm-wide lamp to further enhance this lamp's presence.
- The lens protrudes to ensure excellent side visibility too.
- COB LEDs burn cooler so they should last even longer than standard LEDs.
- The lamp's CNC aluminium heat sink cooling system enhances light performance and further helps guarantee the longevity of this lamp.
- The 3.7V 800 mAh Lithium Polymer battery is USB-rechargeable for convenience and economy.
- Charge time: 3 hours. You can confidently recharge the lamp at your work station if you have access to a USB port.
- A rubber seal helps protect the USB port on the back of the lamp from the elements.
- Charge and fully charged indicator lights reveal the lamp's charging status.
- The charger automatically cuts off once the lamp is fully charged.
- A low battery indicator gives you early warning to switch to a lower power mode when riding.
- Supplied with a universal fitting bracket with a laddered rubber strap, the Nebula can be secured to any shape of handlebar.
- This tool-free fitting makes it easy to switch this light between different bikes.
- Also supplied with belt clip.
- The Moon Nebula Front Light offers the widest range of run times so you can select the appropriate brightness according to the conditions.
- 1 hour 10 minutes (240 lm overdrive mode), 2h 25m (120 lm high mode), 3h 50m (standard 70 lm mode), 7h 40 m (35 lm low mode), plus a range of flashing modes with run times from 2 to 20 hours.
- The Moon Nebula Front Light weighs just 45g + 18g for the mounting bracket and strap (checked at Bike Co-op HQ in August 2015).
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Moon Nebula Front Light ReviewReview by Bainsy