Moon Gemini Front
The Moon Gemini USB rechargeable front bicycle light is as light (28g) as it's bright (up to 80 lumen) and is made to get you seen day and night.
Moon have been making high quality bicycle light for the past 20 years. They particularly specialise in urban lights, such as the Gemini, which are more dedicated to getting you seen rather than lighting the road ahead.
- 2 x high brightness LEDs
- Designed to help keep you safe night and day this Moon light features a really impressive 80 lumen daytime flash option - and a choice of 6 other modes, constant and flashing.
- The 300 mAh Lithium Polymer battery is USB rechargeable for convenience and economy (supplied with cable).
- The battery is built into the lamp - no need to remove the battery to recharge it.
- Charge time: 2.5 hours.
- Very well made, the lamp's CNC aluminium heat sink helps it burn cooler to help ensure reliable light output and longevity.
- Universal fit - attaches to the handlebars with a robust, laddered rubber strap.
- Also supplied with belt clip.
- Seven modes.
- Constant mode run times: 1 hr 40 mins (60 lumens), 3 hr 30 mins (30 lm) 7 hr (15 lm).
- Flash mode run times: 5-28 hr.
- Daytime flash mode: 30 hr (80 lm).
- Mode Memory Function - whenever you switch the light on, it reverts to the last mode you used.
- Auto safe mode - guaranteed 1 hour ride time from the time it flashes an alert that the battery is down to its last 60 minutes of charge.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 28g.
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.