Looking for a new bicycle, but can’t afford it all in one go? Perhaps with clothing and accessories? Or maybe you’re thinking of sprucing up your old bike (and perhaps your cycling wardrobe) with some prime new kit…
We now offer a suite of options for financing your next big spend at Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op. Most of these options are at 0% interest, and you don’t even need to leave a deposit.
Terms and conditions do apply, and we spell them out here.
How does it work?
The minimum spend amount is £500, and you can spend this on a bicycle alone, cycling kit alone, or a mixture of both.
- If you spend £500 or more you can apply for 6 months 0% interest free credit
- If you spend £750 or more you can apply for 12 months 0% interest free credit
- If you spend £1,000 or more you can apply for 18 months 0% interest free credit
- If you spend £1,750 or more you can apply for 24 months 0% interest free credit
Extended credit terms (with interest) also available
If you spend £500 or more you can apply for 36 months credit at 15.9% interest
0% APR representative, subject to status, Terms and Conditions apply.
Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative Ltd offers finance options with facilities provided by V12 Retail Finance. These enable you to apply for Interest Free Finance.
Call Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative on 0345 257 0808 / 0131 331 5010 if you would like to discuss any of the details of these credit arrangements.
In order to apply for credit with V12 Retail Finance, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age and under 75 years of age
- Be either: in full time employment (i.e. 16 hours, or more, per week); or self-employed; or retired and over 50 years of age; or in receipt of an invalidity or disability allowance
- Be a UK resident for last 3 years
- Be able to make repayments by direct debit
- Provide your previous address if you have lived at your current address for less than 3 years
- Place an order with a minimum value of £500 and a maximum transaction value of £5,000
- Agree that if your order is to be delivered it can only be sent to your home address
How to apply in store:
- Visit one of our shops with photo id (driving licence or passport) and your bank details.
- Select the bike and/or cycle equipment you require.
- We will complete the application with you in store.
- We usually get confirmation straight away.
How to apply for delivery:
Choose the bicycle and/or cycle equipment you are looking to purchase from our website. The order must be to a minimum value of £500, and a maximum transaction value of £5,000.
Telephone us on 0345 257 0808 / 0131 331 5010 with your order
We will ask you for a few initial details – your name, address and contact details, and your preferred loan repayment period (6 months, 12 months or longer).
We will create the application with V12 Retail Finance on your behalf and instruct them to email you the link to complete your application in your own time.
If your application is accepted, we (Edinburgh Bicycle Co-operative) will contact you to arrange delivery of the bicycle/cycling equipment to your home address.
Example (for illustration purposes only)
If you decide to purchase a bike at £600 on a 6-month plan then the payments would be as follows:
Purchase Price – £600
Total amount payable – £600 (Typical 0% APR representative)
£600 spread over six months would equal 6 payments of £100
Credit is provided and applications accepted subject to age and status.
If you have any questions regarding interest-free payment plans either for mail order or at our branches please call us on 0345 257 0808 / 00 44 131 331 5010.
Terms and Conditions apply.
V12 Retail Finance is owned by Secure Trust Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Terms and Conditions apply. The retailer acts as a credit intermediary and only introduces Secure Trust Bank PLC.
Edinburgh Bicycle Co-operative Limited, SP1932R(S) is registered in Scotland. The registered address is 8 Alvanley Terrace, Edinburgh EH9 1DU. Edinburgh Bicycle Co-operative Limited acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank Plc trading as V12 Retail Finance, One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Registered in England and Wales 541132.
Edinburgh Bicycle Co-operative is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, our licence number is 662050.