And the Cuillin 200 is like the Edinburgh Contour 200, upgraded with suspension forks and riser bars.
Upgrades from Edinburgh Cuillin 100:
- A more robust mountain bike frame featuring a Chromoly seat tube and an oversized Avenger head tube
- Gripshift - the gear shifters are integrated into the handlebar grip - less likely to get whacked than protruding levers
- 21-speed Shimano gears - 7-cogs at the back offer smoother gear shifts than 5 - less of a jump between gears.
- Quick release (QR) front wheel - easier to remove - say to 'make the bike smaller' to put it in the back of a car.
- Better quality V-brakes with Allen key-fitting brake blocks (they're nutted on Cuillin 100).
- Gel saddle - comfort. Micro-adjust alloy seatpost - lighter, longer, and enables more fine adjustment than a plain steel seatpin.
- Tioga pedals - toeclip compatible
Write Your Own Review
Steel Mountain frame with CrMo seat tube
Chili CH325 suspension fork coil spring. 50mm travel
Alloy rims & hubs, solid spindle rear, quick release (QR) front
|26 x 1.9” centre-ridge tyres|
Shimano Tourney gears
|Alloy cranks 28/38/48|
|Shimano 14-28 freewheel|
Tioga pedals - toeclip compatible
Vuelta Duralite alloy V-brakes
Satin-finish riser handlebars Aheadstem
Alloy micro-adjust seatpin. Allen key binder bolt
16, 18, 20, 22”