- The frame is lightweight aluminium.
- The reliable coil-sprung Suntour suspension fork absorbs the bumps up front.
- This is one of the few suspension forks that takes full-length mudguards.
- The Lookin Venturer saddle on the suspension seatpin cushions bumps at the back.
- Shimano Megarange gears flatten hills.
- The semi-slick tyres are much faster than knobblies while retaining good grip.
- The riser bars are mounted onto an adjustable-rise Aheadstem. This makes it easier to 'dial in' the most comfortable handlebar position.
Write Your Own Review
Comfort-geometry aluminium frame.
SR SunTour CR-880 suspension. Alloy lower legs.
Double-wall alloy silver rims.
|Quando quick release (QR) alloy hubs.|
|Stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||Camel CB 588 26x1.9 tyres.|
21-speed Shimano EZ Fire shifters.
Shimano Acera silver gears.
SunTour XC300 compact chainset 22/32/42 w/chainguard.
|Shimano 14-34 MegaRange freewheel.|
|Platform pedals with rubber grippers.|
Tektro silver V-brakes with Allen key-fit brake blocks.
Hi-polish silver riser bars.
|Adjustable-rise aheadstem w/spacers.|
|Saddle:||Lookin Venturer womens. Alloy suspension seatpost.|
|Weight:||30.5lb / 14kg.|
14, 16, 18.