The Chorus combines the looks and comfort of a traditional bike with today's latest technology.
- Steel frame with lightweight CrMo seat tube & fork.
- 35mm-wide 700c road tyres - rugged roadster sort of width.
- Hill-taming Shimano 21-speed gears with Shimano EZ Fire trigger-shift levers - lovely light action.
- Alloy V-brakes on alloy wheel rims - sure stoppers.
- Riser bars on adjustable-rise stem allows you to fine tune the handlebar height till it feels just right.
- Anti-compression gel saddle and gel handlebar grips - the comfort theme continues.
- Alloy rack - for panniers, or alternatively for lashing down your cargo with bungees.
- Full length mudguards - banish road splash.
- Historical Note - in the old days (the 1990s) this bike was called the Edinburgh Connection Town & Trail Bike For Women. We hope you agree that 'Edinburgh Chorus' is a snappier handle.
Write Your Own Review
Steel Mountain frame with CrMo seat tube.
Alloy rims & hubs.
|Tyres:||700 x 35.|
21-speed. Shimano EZ Fire shifters.
|Shimano Tourney gears.|
|Shimano alloy chainset 28/38/48.|
Shimano 14-28 freewheel.
Vuelta Duralite alloy V-brakes. Shimano Acera levers.
Satin-finish riser bars. Adjustable-rise stem. Serfas gel grips.
|Saddle:||2-fabric anti-compression women's gel saddle.|
|Seatpin:||Alloy micro-adjust seatpin. Allen key binder bolt.|
|Weight:||Full-length mudguards. Alloy rack.|
|Weight:||33 lbs (15 kgs).|