The Cadence 2HT is the Cuillins sister model, so it shares its brothers brakes, gears and forks. The Cadence 2HT is no identical twin however. The womens-specific frame has a shorter top tube and taller head tube. Thats important because the average woman has a shorter upper body. When Ms A. Woman mounts a standard production bike, built for the average guy, she has to stretch to reach the handlebars. This is a pain in the neck (and the back and the wrists). Stretching to reach the bars is also the main cause of pressure from the nose of the saddle. You dont want to go there, except to say the Cadence 2HTs intelligent frame design cures all these ills. And to further ensure your comfort, the genuine womens saddle employs a hi-tech gel which doesnt compress on contact as regular foam padding might.
And the name? Cadence describes the smooth rhythm you develop when you pedal a properly proportioned bike.
- Aluminium frame - lighter hence easier to climb with than similarly-priced steel-frames bikes.
- SR SunTour suspension fork helps soak up the bumps.
- Full mudguard compatible, unlike most suspension forks, and if you prefer a Crud Catcher-style mudguard, the frame has Allen-bolted eyelets for neatly fitting those MTB-style mudguards.
- Shimano EZ Fire gear shifts - as easy to use as they sound.
- Tektro V-brakes - very reliable stoppers.
Write Your Own Review
7005-series Aluminium - women's specific.
Suntour SFM5000 suspension fork - 50mm travel.
Vuelta Trax silver alloy rims.
|Quick release alloy hubs.|
|Tyres:||Vuelta CB815 26x2.1 tyres.|
21-speed Shimano EZ Fire shifters.
Shimano Tourney gears.
Vuelta chainset 22/32/42.
|Shimano 14-28 freewheel.|
|Steel cage pedals - toeclip compatible.|
Tektro V-brakes with Allen key-fit brake blocks. Shimano levers.
Steel riser bars.
|Front-loader alloy Aheadstem. Velo 097 Kraton grips.|
|Saddle:||Women's anti-compression saddle on alloy suspension seatpost.|
Matt Light Blue.