Cycliq FLY12 Camera Front Light
The Cycliq FLY12 promotes safer cycling by combining a 400 lumen front bicycle light with a high definition action camera to record 'incidents'.
See 4/5 road.cc review.
- Records up to 10 hours footage in camera mode.
- Records up to 6 hours footage when used with light in flashing mode.
- Records up to 2 hours footage when used with light on full 400 lumen beam.
- When used with the front light, the camera can record footage when it's dark.
- WiFi / Bluetooth connects to smartphone.
- You can share your footage via email or Facebook.
- The Cycliq FLY 12 is protected by a motion detector - if anyone touches the bike when it's parked, the FLY12 will sound an alarm and alert your phone.
- The camera records video in 5 minute snippets to make it easy to lookup ride highlights and/or incidents.
- Connected to the Cycliq App you can upload your ride to Strava.
- You can then overlay Strava data such as your speed onto the footage.
- Accident mode - if the unit detects a crash it will save that footage and will protect it from being over-written.
- Pre-installed with 16GB microSD class 10 memory card (up to 64GB). Unlike some action cams, the Cycliq FLY12 is ready to go out of the box.
- The camera and lamp are waterproof.
- USB Micro 2.0 Port.
- Weight: approx 240g - this camera/lamp's chunky construction is built to last.
- Resolution 1080p (in 30 or 45 FPS) or 720p (in 30 or 60 FPS).
- Video File Format MP4
- Video Encoding/compression (codec) H.264
- File Sizes: 5 Minutes or around 750MB (for 1080p at 45 FPS)
- Format: 48Hz, AAC Compression
- AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
- Internal Microphone: Mono
- Bit Rate: 64kb/s
- Ultra sharp 6-element aspherical glass lens
- Fixed f/2.8 aperture
- Wide-angle field of view (130 degrees)
In the box
- Fly12 HD video and light combo unit
- GoPro handlebar mount (on top or below)
- 16GB MicroSD card
- Garmin & 1/4inch tripod adaptor
- Micro USB cable
- Quick Start Guide