CatEye Volt 500XC Front USB RC
This USB-rechargeable front bicycle light is bright enough to light up the road or path ahead yet comes in at just 95g.
That's impressive when you consider that it wasn't that long ago that 400 lumen lights required an external battery pack and weighed over a kilo.
Hot feature: if you're using the CatEye Volt 500XC in any of this lamp's lower power modes, double clicking the button takes you instantly back to its brightest beam. This is a very useful feature if you're suddenly plunged into darkness and you want to revert to maximum output immediately.
- The CatEye Opticube lens magnifies the LED's output.
- If you're riding unlit roads or paths with any frequency we suggest this lamp's 400 lumen full beam as a minimum to light the way ahead and alert you to potholes and similar dangers ahead.
- Integrated USB-rechargeable Li-ion battery for convenience and economy.
- 3 modes: High / Low / Flash
- Constant beam run time: 1 hour on high 400 lumen beam. 8 hours on low 100 lumen beam (fine for city riding).
- Flashing run time: 8 hours (500 lumen), 30 hours (100 lumen).
- Recharge time: 7 hour.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 95g.
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.