Fully butted Mega Pro L frame + carbon fork = a combined weight of 3.5lbs.
Upgrades from Bianchi Mega Pro M:
- Fully butted aluminium 7000 series frame with variable dimension Mega Pro down tube.
- Fatter 33mm diameter top tube.
- Lightweight aerodynamic Bianchi Elevation wheels: 16 spokes per wheel. 2 cartridge sealed bearings on front, 4 on rear, matt black stainless steel double butted spokes, 28mm profile aerodynamic rims with laser-engraved logo and machined rims. Front: 790g. Rear: 995g
- New Compact Steering System integrated headtube with Cane Creek headset
- Shimano 105 transmission with Ultegra Dual Control levers
Write Your Own Review
Fully butted aluminium 7000-Series with Mega Pro down tube. ZFS rear stays. Sloping geometry.
Exclusive Bianchi designed. Carbon fibre fork blades. Forged alloy fork ends. Double butted threadless steel steerer.
|Vittoria New Action Sport tyres|
Shimano Ultegra 18-spd Dual Control levers
Shimano 105 rear / Tiagra front gears
|Shimano 105 cranks 39/53|
LOOK 206 pedals
Bianchi dual pivot alloy sidepulls with Shimano Ultegra levers
ITM Pro Bianchi logo on ITM forged light Aheadstem
|Saddle:||Selle San Marco shot-fusion race gel|
49, 51, 53, 55, 57, 59, 61, 63cm