Bell Super 2.0 Helmet
The Bell Super 2.0 is a purposeful well-vented enduro helmet with a breakaway mount for your GoPro or similar camera.
- Overbrow Ventilation - air intake slots help you keep a cooler brow.
- GoggleGuide makes it easy to adjust the visor to accommodate your goggles or shades.
- The helmet's X-Static padding is silver impregnated for proven odour resistance.
- Inmould construction - the outer polycarbonate shell is moulded to the EPS shell from top to base.
- Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount
- A ratcheting dial at the back of the Bell TAG fit belt makes it easy to fine tune the helmet's fit.
- Weight 434g - based upon weighing one large size Bell Super 2.0 Helmet at Bike Co-op HQ in March 2015.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
'Enduro racing, all-mountain shredding, heart-pounding trail rides in backcountry terrain. This is the stuff Super 2 was made for. It gives you full, extended protection with lower rear coverage than most of our competition — plus uncompromising comfort and ventilation to help you charge up the climbs.
It's loaded with technologies including cooling Overbrow Ventilation, a new breakaway camera mount, and an upgraded TAG fit system that makes dialing in fit easier than ever. And best yet, it is compatible with the Super 2R chin bar.'