When Brompton announced they were developing a new entry level model, we were excited. As you might know, a Brompton doesn't come cheap, The Brompton M3L costs £1,025 for example. It performs well, lasts well and looks great but regardless of that, it's out of some people's price range. This new model costs just £745.
What's so good about this folding bike?
For just £745, you still get a lot of bike for your money:
- The classic M Type handlebar: efficient and comfortable; ideal for city riding
- A robust 3 speed hub gear: reliable and low maintenance
- Robust steel frame: found on all Brompton bikes and this one comes in a 'water blue' colour
- Classic above-bar plastic gear triggers and Brompton 30 degree brake levers.
- Schwalbe Marathon Racer tyres: durable and puncture resistant and ideal for normal riding conditions
- Full warranty and support service that you’d expect with any Brompton bike.
- Compatibility: even this low cost Brompton is compatible with mudguards, battery lights, folding pedals, front carrier block and telescopic seatpost which you can purchase separately at any time.xx
Does this folding bike have any drawbacks
Unlike other Bromptons, this bike only comes in one colour ('water blue' which is pretty nice!) and there are no options on spec. However, additional parts can be ordered and we can make any changes for you.
Where can I try the B75 folding bike
Paying for the B75 Brompton
This bike costs £745 which means you could pay as little as £25.76 per month if you use one of our finance options. Equally, if your employer is part of a Cycle to Work scheme, you can save up to 42% of the cost of your bike and pay monthly. This bike would make a great Cycle to Work purchase as it comes well under the £1,000 limit many schemes have.