Park IBC2-Beam Mini Folding Tool
- Park I-Beam cyclists' mini tool
- A new take on the foldaway Allen key concept
- Lighter weight Allen key set for bicycles
|Our Price £13.49 RRP £14.99||In Stock|
Park I-Beam Mini Tool
Borrowing the I-Beam design from structural engineering enables Park Tool to create a particularly lightweight foldaway multitool.
Unlike some for-emergencies-only cyclists's microtools, the Park I-Beam's minimalism does not compromise its usability - thanks to the Allen keys being long enough to offer sufficient leverage for any normal bike-wrenching applications.
- Forged steel tool bits are lighter weight without sacrificing durability.
- 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 mm Allen keys (AKA hex wrenches) cover most fixings on a bike including most crank bolts.
- The flat blade screwdriver is useful for adjusting screws on brake and gear components.
- Perfect for taking on every ride.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 91g, 28% lighter than Park's equivalent regular Allen key/screwdriver set.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|