Tacx Ant+ Dongle Micro USB for Android T2090
With this wireless ANT+ receiver for Android devices you can link any smartphone or tablet with micro USB input to any device that communicates via ANT+ such as a heart rate monitor, a cadence sensor, a sports watch, a GPS device or a bike computer.
- Insert the dongle into your smartphone or tablet and you will be able to receive ANT+ signals.
- When exercising, you can check your training data via popular sports applications like Endomondo.
- You can also save the data and analyse, import and export them via your phone or tablet after finishing your training session.
- The device must have a micro USB input and be Android 4.3 or higher.
- Only compatible with devices with USB On-The-Go.
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.