The official route map & guide to the 214-mile cycle route from Inverness to Glasgow - the Sustrans route throgh the Central Highlands.
The route is broken up into 8 easily-digestible chunks, each with its own panel. Each panel is a 46 x 12cm map. Folded in half, this panel is a good size for most bar bag map cases. Following a route on such a conveniently-formated map is so much easier than using an unfolded full sized map - in a gale.
Like all Sustrans maps, this map has the following features:
- Clearly mapped cycle routes on quiet roads and traffic-free paths.
- Printed on waterproof paper.
- Easy-to-read contours and route profiles.
- Distance markers at 1-mile intervals on NCN (National Cycle Network) routes.
- The map contains all the info required to complete the route - no large scale OS map required.
- Detailed routes through towns.
- Essential visitor information.