If you usually drive down the M74, you will be stunned to learn how beautiful the journey from Glasgow to Carlisle can be.
The official route map and guide to the 193-mile cycle route from Glasgow to Carlisle.
The route is broken up into 8 easily-digestible chunks, each with its own panel. Each panel is a 46 x 12cm map. This panel is a good size for most bar bag map cases. Following a route on such a conveniently-formated map is so much easier than unfolding a full sized map - in a gale.
- Clearly mapped cycle routes on quiet roads and traffic-free paths.
- Printed on waterproof paper.
- Easy-to-read contours and route profiles.
- Distance markers at 1-mile intervals on NCN (National Cycle Network) routes.
- The map contains all the info required to complete the route - no large scale OS map required.
- Detailed routes through towns.
- Essential visitor information.