Squire Zenith Integrated Chain Lock With LED
The Squire Zenith is a fabric-covered chain with an integrated combination lock. Get this lock and never again need you get in a sweat wondering, 'Where did I put my keys?'
- The 34mm (1.3 inch) diameter combination lock body is more substantial than most combi locks'.
- As well as protecting your bike frame, the chain's canvas covers approximate 25mm diameter gives it a substantial appearance.
- 'Integrated' means both ends of the lock body are joined to the chain (unlike a padlock and chain where the padlock can get mislaid).
- Four combination wheels = 10,000 possible permutations.
- A push button LED facilitates using the Squire Zenith after dark.
- The chain is approximately 80cm (32 inches) long so it will wrap round street furniture which a smaller lock couldn't access.
- Add another 10cm length for the lock body, this chain lock can be worn around the waist.
- Weight: 683g based upon weighing a Squire Zenith Integrated Chain Lock at Bike Co-op HQ in March 2015.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
- Squire are based in Wolverhampton.
'Squire is a global pioneer of top-selling security products for the home, for work and on the move. With a 230-year heritage as an independent family-owned lock manufacturer, we are uncompromising in our commitment to innovation, service and performance. We offer one of the most comprehensive padlock ranges made to World Class standards, continuing our tradition of making high-quality products to meet ever-evolving security needs.'