You have no items in your shopping basket.
Want to explore NCN (National Cycle Network) Route 75 by the Union Canal? The Spokes West Lothian Cycle Map will keep you on the right track.
- Maps out every cycle path in West Lothian + recommended quiet roads.
- Equally important, the Spokes Midlothian Cycle Map alerts you to roads where cycling is not recommended or prohibited.
- Places of interest.
- Truly useful large (1: 30,000 / 2 inch per mile) scale.
- Town maps of Linlithgow and Broxburn in 1:10,000 / 6 inches to 1 mile scale.
- Full colour.
- Coverage: Fauldhouse and Harperrig Reservoir to the south Blackridge to the west, Cramond Brig and Currie to the East and the Firth of Forth to the North.
- Profits go to Spokes, the Lothian Cycle Campaign - the model pressure group who have been campaigning for cyclists rights since 1977.
- If you are looking for the best off-road/quiet road routes near Edinburgh, Spokes maps are definitive.
- This second edition published 2005.
Write Your Own Review
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!