Specialized Women's RBX Comp SS Jersey
Specialized describe the RBX Comp S/S Jersey as a 'semi-form fit' jersey. It might just be the cycling jersey you're looking for if you want a top with an even smoother feel and closer fit than, say, Specialized's relaxed fit RBX Sport S/S Jersey, but not as tight as a full-on pro racing jersey.
The name RBX is Specialized code for Roubaix - their famous endurance road bike range. Like a Roubaix or Rubybike, Specialized RBX Women's Shorts are made for putting in the miles in maximum comfort (though don't let that put you of going out for a short spin in these fine shorts).
- Specialized's soft, elasticated SL120 fabric combines comfort with freedom of movement.
- Hydrofit finish - the hydrophilic fabric treatment accelerates moisture transfer to help keep you dry and comfortable.
- The fabric is Deflect UV 50+ treated to help protect the skin from harmful rays.
- Silicone gripper helps keep the jersey in place.
- The full-length zip makes it easy to fine tune your personal air conditioning. Another benefit of the full zip is that it makes it easier to slip the jersey on or off. That can be important. For instance, you come home from a hard ride. You're pretty knackered. Would you prefer to persuade a tight pullover over your head? Or would you rather simply unzip and step into the shower?