Specialized Women's RBX Comp Knicker Tight
The Specialized Women's RBX Comp Knicker Tight is a pair of women's cycling 3/4s, made exceptional, courtesy of its RBX Comp Women's Body Geometry chamois.
The name RBX is Specialized code for Roubaix - their famous endurance road bike range. Like a Roubaix or Rubybike, Specialized RBX Women's Shorts are made for putting in the miles in maximum comfort (though don't let that put you of going out for a short spin in these fine shorts).
- Made for long days in the saddle, the RBX chamois offers up to 10mm padding where required to cushion the sit bones.
- This thicker padded zone takes into account changes in riding position when you shift between sitting upright and riding on the drops.
- The BG chamois is longer at the front for maximum coverage.
- The chamois wings' soft lower density (4mm) padding won't bunch or constrict.
- The chamois' open cell padding accelerates moisture transfer.
- The 3/4's Action 210 fabric is a particularly soft and comfortable Lycra-rich yarn with excellent wicking and breathability.
- Furthermore, the fabric is very resistant to piling and abrasion.
- The deep waist band and the V-shaped belly panel makes for a smooth, reduced-pressure, non-slip fit.
Why 3/4s Are Awesome
Lycra 3/4s offer virtually the same degree of comfort and freedom of movement as the same quality of shorts with the added benefit of knee protection on cooler days. That's important because chilled knees can become sore knees. What's more, 3/4s help support and compress the knee joints in a similar fashion to elastic bandages, frequently used to alleviate knee pain. Also, some people who feel self-conscious going out in shorts feel perfectly comfortable wearing 3/4s.