Specialized Women's Drirelease Merino Andorra Jersey
The Specialized Women's Drirelease Merino Andorra Jersey is a particularly fetching 3/4-sleeve mountain bike jersey.
- The jersey's Relaxed Mountain Fit is much looser than regular cycling tops for comfort and freedom of movement on the trail.
- Its cut and its Drirelease Merino fabric blend makes it a joy to wear.
- Drirelease Merino with Freshguard anti-odour protection naturally insulates and wicks away sweat to help keep you warm without overheating.
- The fabric is Deflect UV 50+ treated to help protect the skin from harmful rays.
- A single zipped side pocket will take a few essentials such as a phone and a key.
- Like many MTB designs, this jersey crosses over for any type of riding and looks great when you're relaxing off the bike too.
- Ingredients: 84% Polyester, 11% Merino Wool, 5% Spandex.
Merino's comparatively itch-free easy-care qualities has helped re-establish wool, for many people, as the best active-wear fabric money can buy. In fact Merino wool yarn is so fine, many of us find it's totally itch free.
Merino wool helps keep you warm, even when it gets wet, yet its open weave helps prevent you overheating by allowing vapour to escape before it condenses. Add wool's natural antibacterial lanolin oils and you can understand why merino remains wearable and odour free, day after day.
'Specialized Women's Drirelease Merino Andorra Jersey
When you think about it, a trail is never the same from one point to the next, so we've always wondered why mountain bike clothing seems to never be as versatile as the trail demands? When it comes to versatile materials, though, nothing compares to the natural benefits and comfort of Merino wool. And for this reason, we chose it as the launching pad for our incredible Andorra drirelease® Merino 3/4 Jersey.
Now, this isn't your standard Merino jersey. Instead, you'll find that we used our drirelease® Merino with FreshGuard for the construction, as it takes the natural moisture wicking, antimicrobial characteristics of Merino and enhances them. This means that it will feel even lighter and softer against the skin, while also naturally insulating in cool weather, keeping you cool and dry in warm weather, and ensuring that the stink stays off of you at the same time.
To cover the little things that make all the difference, we included a zippered side pocket to carry your small items when you're sneaking in a short ride, a comfortably casual crew neck that helps the jersey play nice with packs, and a relaxed, women's-specific fit to keep things flowing and natural while out on the trail.'