Specialized Women's Andorra Comp Short
The Specialized Women's Andorra Comp Short delivers the unparalleled freedom of movement you can experience riding in shorts - without the Lycra look.
What's more, this is one of our first ever garments made in VaporRize fabric, manufactured from recycled coffee and carbon yarns.
- The short's VaporRize fabric accelerates moisture evaporation off the skin and neatralises sweaty odour.
- The fabric is Deflect UV 30 treated to help protect the skin from harmful rays.
- Two hand pockets, two back pockets and a side zipped pocket look after your storage needs.
- The shorts' Relaxed Mountain Fit offers comfort and freedom of movement on the trail.
- The loose (but not baggy) fit leaves room for knee pads.
- Like many MTB designs, these shorts cross over for any type of riding and look great when you're relaxing off the bike too.
'For a pair of mountain bike shorts to be functional, they not only need to be durable and lightweight, but they also need to have a fit that doesn't get in the way and a flash of style. And while we don't want to toot our own horn, our Women's Andorra Comp Shorts have this all in spades.
To make sure of it, we made them from a woven version of our lightweight and ultra-breathable VaporRize™ fabrics. As a result, the shorts are more than tough enough to take repeated spills while you're finding your line (or losing it), without sacrificing anything to comfort.
In terms of fit, you'll find that these shorts fall comfortably between baggy and tight, but don't go over the top with it either way. As a result, we cut them to fall just around the knee, leaving plenty of room for light armor or kneepads. There are also side waist adjustment tabs that keep the waist where you want it when the pockets are loaded. And when it comes to pockets, there are plenty—two hand, two back, and one side zippered.
Please note that these shorts do not feature a pair of liner shorts with a chamois.'