When you opt for the women's version of the Stumpjumper you get much more than a shorter version of, arguably, the best cross country MTB frame ever made.
- The stem and cranks are also shorter.
- The £489-worth of Fox 80RL fork has a lighter spring rate.
- The bars and grips are narrower diameter.
- Even the tyres have softer grey side-knobs which require less downward force to achieve traction.
- The Body Geometry saddle supplied is a women's version.
Write Your Own Review
Specialized M4 Manipulated Aluminum fully butted women's geometry. Disc and rim brake compatible.
Mavic X221 rims.
|Shimano M-510 Deore rear hub / Specialized Stout sealed bearing front hub.|
|DT Champion stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||Specialized Roll-X Pro Women's dual-compound Kevlar-beaded tyres 26 x 2.0".|
Shimano Deore LX 27-spd Rapidfire shifters.
Shimano Deore XT rear / Deore LX front gears.
|Custom Shimano Hollowtech 170mm cranks 22/32/44 on Octalink splined bottom bracket.|
|Shimano 11-34 cassette.|
|Shimano 515 SPD pedals.|
Avid SD-3R V-brakes with Speed Dial levers.
Specialized XC butted alloy flat bars on 3D-forged CNC-machined Astem.
|Saddle:||Specialized Women's Body Geometry MTB saddle - hollow CrMo rails - on alloy micro-adjust seatpost.|
13.5, 15.5, 17.