The favourite ride of the Edinburgh Bicycle staff in 2001 has been improved for 2002 with optimised tubing dimensions derived from the '01 S-Works M4.
- M4 - a unique alloy of aluminium with silicon, copper, magnesium and Vanadium.
- Gram for gram, almost twice the tensile strength of 6061 aluminium.
- M4 main tubes are thinner walled and the stays much narrower - hence a very lightweight frame with a more comfortable feel.
- New Fox Float RL fork with lockout.
- Stellar spec: Avid brakes, LX shifters & rear hub, XTR rear gear.
Write Your Own Review
M4 manipulated alloy fully butted with refined tapers and reduced wall thickness. Disc compatible.
Fox Float RL. 80mm travel. Rebound & compression lockout..
Mavic 221 rims.
|Specialized Deore LX rear / Specialized Stout front hubs.|
|DT stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||Specialized Rockster Pro 26 x 1.9" Kevlar bead tyres.|
Shimano Deore LX 27-speed Rapidfire shifters.
Shimano XTR rear / LX front gears.
Specialized chainset 22/32/44 with 4mm-thick big ring.
|Shimano BB-ES50 splined sealed bottom bracket.|
|Shimano HG50 11-32 cassette.|
|Pedals:||Shimano 515 SPD.|
Avid SD-5R alloy V-brakes.
Specialized 6061 butted bars.
|Specialized alloy 10˚ rise.|
|Saddle:||Specialized Pro Body Geometry.|
|Specialized alloy micro-adjust..|
15.5, 17, 18, 19, 21”.
Metallic Yellow / Navy Blue.