Improved for 2002 with optimised tubing dimensions derived from the '01 S-Works M4.
- M4 - a unique alloy of aluminium with silicon, copper, magnesium and Vanadium.
- Gram for gram, almost twice the tensile strength of 6061 aluminium.
- M4 main tubes are thinner walled and the stays much narrower - hence a very lightweight frame with a more comfortable feel.
- New Duke fork with SID-derived Hydraair technology.
- Avid brakes.
- Deore shifters & XT rear gear.
Write Your Own Review
M4 manipulated alloy fully butted with refined tapers and reduced wall thickness. Disc compatible.
Rock Shox Duke XC. 80mm travel. Adjustable rebound. Hydraair damping.
Mavic 221 rims.
|Specialized Deore LX rear / Specialized Stout front hubs.|
|DT stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||Specialized Rockster Pro 26 x 1.9" Kevlar bead tyres.|
Shimano Deore LX 27-speed Rapidfire shifters.
Shimano XT rear / LX front gears.
Specialized chainset 22/32/44 with 4mm-thick big ring.
|Shimano BB-ES50 splined sealed bottom bracket.|
|Shimano HG50 11-32 cassette.|
|Pedals:||Shimano 515 SPD.|
Avid SD-3R alloy V-brakes.
Specialized 6061 butted bars.
|Specialized alloy 10˚ rise.|
|Saddle:||Specialized Pro Body Geometry.|
|Specialized alloy micro-adjust..|
S, M, L, XL.