Over the past couple of years, the Stumpjumper M4 has been the most popular frame with Edinburgh Bicycles cycling-savvy staff. Now employing ORE (Optimised Radius Engineered Technology) tubing (like last years S-Works) the M4 frame has been pared down to 3.2lbs.
- M4 Manipulated Alloy (aluminium reinforced with silicon, copper, magnesium & vanadium) frame tubes are 24% stronger than 6061 aluminum.
- M4 also has excellent elongation (formability) properties, and exceptional fatigue strength.
- Roll-X Pro tires need to be ridden to be believed. Never has so much traction rolled so fast.
- Manitou Skareb Comp fork has everything you need to climb like a cat (light weight and lockout) and descend with confidence (80mm travel and adjustable rebound).
- Solid XT/LX/Avid parts spec assures reliable race-ready performance.
Write Your Own Review
M4 Manipulated Alloy w/ ORE technology, fully butted w/refined tapers & reduced wall thickness, disc & rim brake compatible.
Manitou Skareb Comp, 80mm travel, coil spring, rebound adj., compression lock-out, alloy steerer.
Mavic X221 double-wall alloy rims with machined sidewalls.
|Shimano M-510 rear hub. Specialized Stout Disc front hub with cartridge bearings and Skraxle integrated skewer and axle.|
|DT Stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||Specialized Roll-X Pro 26 x 2.0". Kevlar beaded. 127 tpi.|
Shimano Deore LX 27-speed shifters.
Shimano Deore XT rear / Deore LX front gears.
Specialize Strongarm 2 chainset with 22/32/44t rings.
|Shimano ES30 Octalink splined sealed bottom bracket.|
|Shimano 11-34 cassette.|
|Shimano M-515 SPD pedals.|
Avid SD-3R V-brakes with cartridge pads. Avid AD-3 levers.
Specialized XC flat bar.
|Aluminium 7˚-rise stem.|
|Saddle:||Specialized Body Geometry with hollow CrMo rails on micro adjust alloy seatpost.|
15, 17, 18, 19, 21".