Pro upgrades include a beautiful heat-treated ball-burnished frame to save the weight of paint; sexy 24-spoke Alex wheels to slice the wind, carbon fibre forks for lightweight comfort, and an Italian glove-leather-covered saddle for sheer class.
- Specialized sculpted alloy fully adjustable Ahead stem.
- Specialized super plush suspension seatpost with adjustable damping.
- Shimano Ultegra rear derailleur and with Rapid Fire shifters.
- Wide range Specialized 52 x 42 x 30T forged alloy crankset with alloy outer & middle chainrings.
- Body Geometry Milano total comfort saddle and triple density comfort grips.
- Puncture resistant 700 x 28c New Turbo Pro tires with Armadillo.
Write Your Own Review
Specialized Compact Design A1 fully-butted aluminum.
Specialized Zertz, bonded high modulus carbon legs and crown, 7075 alloy threadless steerer.
Alex ALX 300 with sealed bearings.
|Tyres:||Specialized New Turbo 700 x 28c Armadillo.|
Shimano 27-speed R440 Rapidfire shifters.
Shimano Ultegra rear / Deore front gears.
Specialized chainset with 30/42/52t rings.
|Shimano 12-25 cassette.|
|Shimano PD M505 pedals.|
Specialized V-brakes with Shimano levers.
Specialized Event A1 alloy flat handlebars.
|Forged alloy stem.|
|Saddle:||Specialized Body Geometry Milano Comfort Max with Italian glove leather cover.Specialized Future Shock seatpost with preload adjustment|
XS (47), S (51), M (54), L (57cm), XL (61cm)