The Sirrus upgraded with a carbon fibre fork.
- Specialized A1 Premium double-butted aluminum frame.
- High-modulus carbon fork - shock absorption without the weight penalty.
- Shimano 24-speed Rapidfire drive train - very positive shifting.
- Body Geometry Milano total comfort saddle and triple density comfort grips.
- Puncture-resistant 700 x 28c Specialized New Turbo tyres with Flak Jacket.
- Comfy new Body Geometry saddle - the Milano Comfort Max.
- Specialized suspension seatpost with adjustable preload.
Write Your Own Review
Specialized Compact Design A1 fully-butted aluminum.
Specialized Zertz, bonded high modulus carbon legs and crown, 7075 alloy threadless steerer.
Alex AT400 alloy rims with eyelets & machined sidewalls.
|Alloy hubs - freehub rear.|
|DT stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||Specialized New Turbo 700 x 28c tires with Armadillo puncture resistance.|
Shimano 24-speed R440 Rapidfire shifters.
Shimano Tiagra rear / Deore front gears.
Specialized chainset with 30/42/52t rings.
|Shimano 12-25 cassette.|
|Composite pedals with alloy cage - toeclips fitted.|
Specialized V-brakes with Shimano levers.
Specialized Event A1 alloy flat handlebars.
|3D forged alloy stem.|
|Saddle:||Specialized Body Geometry Milano Comfort Max on Specialized Future Shock suspension seatpost.|
XS (47), S (51), M (54), L (57cm), XL (61cm)