The Rockhopper with performance upgrades.
- Super L0 adjustable-travel 70-100mm version of the Manitou Axel fork with lockout.
- Shimano Deore XT rear gear. Shimano Deore chainset, Octalink splined.
- Shimano 505 step-in clipless SPD pedals.
- Kevlar-beaded version of the Specialized Roll-X tyres/
- Lighter weight Specialized Body Geometry Sport saddle with hollow CrMo rails.
Superbly balanced frame. WhatMountainBike? March 2003.
Write Your Own Review
Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, double butted front triangle w/ 3-D box gusset, reinforced disc mount, externally machined HT, forged alloy drop outs w/rack eyelets.
Mavic XM117 rims.
|Shimano M-475 disc rear / alloy disc front hubs.|
|DT Champion spokes.|
|Tyres:||Specialized Roll-X tyres 26 x 2.0".|
Shimano Deore 27-spd Rapidfire shifters.
Shimano Deore LX rear / Deore front gears.
|Shimano Deore Hollowtech 22/32/44 chainset.|
|Shimano 11-34 cassette.|
Avid SD-3R "v" Brakes with Cartridge pads
Aluminium 38mm-rise bars on alloy 10˚-rise stem.
|Saddle:||Specialized Body Geometry Sport MTB saddle on alloy micro-adjust seatpost.|
15, 17, 19 or 21.