Rockhopper Comp Women's
Specialized's best thought out women's-specific bike ever.
- Women's-specific geometry (shorter top tube) A1 Premium aluminium frame with light butted main tube.
- Manitou Axel Super Diva fork with lighter spring rate optimised for lighter riders.
- Even the Roll-X tyres are female friendly. A softer sideknob compound offers better cornering grip. This makes sense. Lighter weight riders put less weight on their tyres, hence harder knobbed tyres would be more likely to wash out when you corner.
- Dolce saddle - Specialized's best ever women's Body Geometry saddle.
- SPD pedals.
- Quality Shimano Deore / Deore LX transmission.
- Real Shimano V-brakes.
- Kevlar-beaded tyres - gram saving where it counts.
Write Your Own Review
A1 Premium Aluminium frame with double butted front triangle.
Manitou Axel Super Diva suspension fork. 80mm travel. External rebound control. Alloy steerer. Coil spring.
Mavic X139 double-wall alloy rims with machined sidewalls.
|Shimano M-475 disc hubs.|
|Stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||Specialized Roll-X Women's 26 x 2.0". Kevlar beaded.|
Shimano Deore 27-speed shifters.
Shimano Deore LX rear / Deore front gears.
Specialized Strongarm 2 chainset with 22/32/44t rings.
|Shimano UN25 sealed bottom bracket.|
|Shimano 11-34 cassette.|
|Shimano M-505 SPD pedals.|
Shimano M-420 V-brakes.
|Aluminium 10˚-rise stem.|
|Saddle:||Specialized Dolce Women's Body Geometry, leather cover, hollow CrMo rails, on micro adjust alloy seatpost.|
13, 15, 17.