'Me: Non-smoker. Stout frame. Loves nighttime urban assault missions, head-high drops off loading docks, pegging 25-foot doubles, fast getaways and frequent trips to the North Shore.
You: Adventurous above all, frequent flyer with a take-no-prisoners attitude, likes it rough, willing to suffer an occasional clash with the asphalt. If you cant imagine yourself in a Kranked video, stop reading now.' Specialized
- Specialized Centerfold Technology frame construction with forged head tube. Same frame as big brother, P.3 - A1 Premium Aluminum, Centerfold top tube, butted and manipulated tubes all around, forged head tube.
- Hayes Disc Brakes with 8" front rotor turn ugly situations into pure control.
- Horizontal drop-outs allow single or multi-speed use.
- ISCG compatible for easy chain guide attachment.
- One speed is all you need! And we did it in style with a custom 4-sealed cartridge bearing single speed disc cassette (yeah, cassette!) hub with a 3/8" nutted Cr-Mo axle.
- Marzocchi Bomber EXR fork boasts 100mm travel, preload adj., Cr-Mo steerer and coil/MCU spring.
- 'Huckable' specs abound - nickel-plated Tank headset, TruVativ Hussafelt stem and cranks and SUN DitchWitch rims.
Write Your Own Review
A1 aluminium. Centerfold top tube, forged horizontal dropouts.
Marzocchi Bomber EXR, 100mm, preload adj., Cro-Mo steerer, coil/MCU spring.
Sun DitchWitch 36-hole eyeleted rims.
|Joy Tech front, Freehub rear hubs.|
|Stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||Specialized Roller Sport 26 x 2.3".|
No shifters or gears.
TruVativ Hussafelt, ISIS, forged alloy chainset with 32t CrMo ring.
|16t CrMo cog.|
|Alloy platform pedals - press pins, sealed loose ball bearings, Cro-Mo axle pedals.|
Hayes HMX-1 XC mechanical disc brakes & levers.
Specialized alloy - 30mm rise, 9 deg back sweep, 6 deg up sweep, 640mm-wide.
|TruVativ Hussafelt, forged alloy, 40mm reach.|
|Saddle:||Specialized Jumping with 8mm rails, X-Brace & bumpers.|