Specialized Max Helmet
If you have previously found cycling helmets too small, go for the Max. This is an extra large version of the Specialized Align, made for heads between 56 and 64cm diameter.
- The Specialized Max is a trail-style lids - i.e. it's a helmet with more rear coverage than an XC / road-oriented lid.
- The fact that it sits lower down the back of the head also makes for a helmet that fits more securely than one that's perched higher.
- Made for mountain biking, great for any riding.
- Specialized's HeadSet SX micro-adjustable speed-dial makes it especially easy to tighten or loosen this helmet's rear retention fit belt.
- Comfortable wide straps with reflective webbing enhance comfort and safety.
- In-moulded shell - the outer microshell and the inner EPS foam shell are fused together (not taped) to create a tougher lid - enhances the helmet's integrity and longevity.
- Easy to use U-Turn strap adjusters.
- Supplied with clip-on visor.
- 392g based upon weighing one of these helmets at Bike Co-op HQ in September 2012.
- Unisize 56-64cm.
- The Specialized Max Helmet boast the 4th Dimension Cooling System commonly found on more expensive Specialized helmets.
- 4th Dimension is so called because it has 4 elements:
- The Mega Mouthport allows air to enter the helmet and cool the forehead.
- In-Line Vents (one behind the other) encourage air to flow over the head.
- - via Deep Internal Channeling -
- - then out through the Rear Exhaust Ports.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Specialized Max Helmet ReviewReview by SirCav