That rarity - a great name-brand MTB with no suspension fork.
- Super tough aluminium frame.
- Sure suspension is great but if the terrain you ride rarely requires it, there's a lot to be said for rigid forks. They're lighter weight, they're maintenance free and they take full-length mudguards.
- Real Shimano rear freehub. The key to wheel reliability. As rarely seen on a mountain bike this price as rigid forks.
- Specialized Enduro Sport tyres - serious grip, serious puncture prevention.
- Specialized BG saddle - proven numbness nullifier.
- Smooth-shifting Shimano Acera gears.
- Quality Truvativ chainset on Shimano sealed bottom bracket.
- V-brakes by Tektro - probably the best of the Shimano copies.
Write Your Own Review
Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, 3-D box gusset HT/DT.
Alex DM20 rims.
|Shimano cassette rear / Joy Tech front QR hubs.|
|Stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||Specialized Enduro Sport 26 x 2.0" Flak Jacket.|
Shimano Altus 24-spd EZ fire shifters.
Shimano Acera gears.
|TruVativ IsoFlow 22/32/42 chainset.|
|Shimano 11-32 cassette.|
Tektro V-brakes w/Shimano levers.
Aluminium 38mm-rise bars on alloy 15˚-rise stem.
|Saddle:||Specialized Body Geometry Sport ATB saddle on alloy micro-adjust seatpost.|
13, 15, 17, 19 or 21.