While our Edinburgh Contour and Cave bikes offer outstanding value, we would be the first to admit that it was Specialized who were the first company to popularise the modern comfort bike concept with their Expedition bikes.
- Specialized Ergo A1 aluminium comfort-geometry frame.
- Specialized TCR-D suspension fork with 50mm travel.
- SRAM 24-speed gripshifters operate the Shimano Acera/CO50 gears.
- Specialized Hemisphere 26x1.9 Flak Jacket tyres. These seriously puncture- resistant tyres are fast becoming our favourite all rounders.
- Riser bars on an adjustable-rise stem take you higher than Sly Stone.
- Specialized Super Comfort Plush sprung saddle on suspension seatpost smooths the bumps.
Write Your Own Review
Specialized Comfort A1 Premium Aluminium heat-treated frame.
Alex alloy rims.
|Alloy QR hubs.|
|Stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||Specialized Hemisphere 26x1.9" with serious Flak Jacket puncture resistance.|
SRAM MRX Plus 24-spd twistshifters.
Shimano Acera rear / CO51 front gears.
|Specialized 28/38/48 chainset.|
|Shimano 11-32 cassette.|
Specialized alloy 80mm-rise bars with New Body Geometry soft triple-density grips on Specialized adjustable alloy quill stem.
|Saddle:||Specialized Super Comfort Plush sprung saddle on aluminium suspension seatpost.|