'Expedition bike' is the name Specialized have given their 'ergonomic' or comfort bikes. With its low bottom bracket and its high rise stem, an Expedition bike is very upright and very stable - just the thing for improving confidence and enhancing your presence in traffic, or for those gentle forays off road.
- Built on an aluminium mountain bike frame optimised for comfort.
- Low top tube - easy step-over.
- Low bottom bracket - very stable.
- Hi rise bars & adjustable stem - as upright as you'll ever want to go. Suspension fork and seatpost.
- Specialized Body Geometry Ergo parts - saddle, grips, pedals & bars.
- Smooth-rolling, puncture-resistant, semi-slick Specialized Hemisphere tyres.
- Gripshift/Shimano Acera 24-speed transmission.
- Strong rear wheel with Shimano rear freehub.
Write Your Own Review
A1 Aluminium Ergo.
Specialized CrMo fork - full mudguard compatible.
Amigo double-wall alloy rims. Machined sidewalls.
|Shimano QR rear hub.|
|Specialized QR front hub.|
|Stainless steel spokes|
|Specialized Hemisphere 26 x 1.9” Flak Jacket tyres.|
SRAM MRX-Plus 24-speed Gripshift.
Shimano Acera gears.
Specialized chainset 22/32/42.
|Tange sealed bottom bracket|
|Shimano 11-30 cassette.|
|Pedals:||Specialized platform Soft Top. Toeclip compatible.|
Specialized Body Geometry alloy 50mm rise.
|Specialized adjustable-rise alloy Astem.|
|Saddle:||Specialized Body Geometry Comfort.|
15, 17, 19, 21”
Sky Silver (sorry, only green image available).