Made for all-day riding over all terrain, and equally fit for trick fun, the Endura is the complete mountain bike.
- The Fox Float R shocks ITch (Integrated Travel) Switch allows on-the-fly travel adjustment from 110 to 130mm.
- The FlipFlop link lets you adjust the head angle and bottom bracket height Jekyll-like.
- The TransForm Monocoque frame is stronger because material is strategically placed in line with force vectors applied to the frame while weld areas are moved away from highly stressed sections. It's also lighter because a single monocoque replaces multiple components. Finally, the stiff front end means razor-sharp handling.
The Endura Comp is upgraded from the standard version as follows:
- Manitou Black Platinum fork with 90-120mm adjustable travel.
- The RL version of the Fox Float rear shock features compression lockout for fast flat land.
- Mavic X223 rims and DT spokes make for even better wheels.
- Shimano M555 hydraulic disc brakes are even more powerful than M525s.
Write Your Own Review
Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum Transform Monocoque FSR frame. Sealed cartridge bearings. Itch Switch. 100-130mm on-the-fly adjustable travel. Disc brake specific.
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float R.|
Mavic X223 UB Control machined rims.
|Shimano M-525 Deore Disc rear / Specialized Stout Disc front hubs.|
|DT Champion stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||Specialized Enduro Pro tyres 26 x 2.2".|
Shimano M570 Deore 27-spd Rapidfire shifters.
Shimano XT rear / Deore LX front gears.
|Custom Shimano Hollowtech 22/32/44 chainset.|
|Shimano 11-34 cassette.|
Shimano Deore M555 hydraulic disc brakes with XT rotor.
Specialized Enduro mid-rise bars on 3D-forged 6˚-rise Aheadstem.
|Saddle:||Specialized Body Geometry Telluride saddle - hollow CrMo rails - on 6061 butted aluminium micro-adjust seatpost.|