Specialized Echelon II Helmet
With its sleek aero lines, its 31 air-sucking vents and its internal reinforcement, the Specialized Echelon II Helmet is the epitome of today's modern road bike helmets.
- The 31-vent Specialized Echelon II Helmet is made for road biking.
- No peak makes it easier to look ahead when you ride on the drops.
- The Echelon II is equally suitable for commuting and leisure.
- Being available in three sizes and coming with an easy-adjust, six-height-position Headset SL fit belt with micro-adjustable dial help ensure a snug, comfortable fit.
- Like every current Specialized helmet, the Echelon II features Specialized's Tri-Fix strap system.
- Tri-Fix means the strap guides are fixed in place on each side, just below ear lobe level so they will never require adjustment.
- The only strap that can be adjusted is the one that goes through the chin buckle.
- With only one buckle to loosen or tighten, the Specialized's Tri-Fix strap system makes this helmet much easier to set up compared with regular helmets with multiple strap adjustment points.
- Tri-Fix guides also also do a great job of keeping the straps in adjustment and preventing them twisting
- Reflective decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- Weight: 326g - based upon weighing a medium Specialized Echelon II Helmet at Bike Co-op HQ.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
- Sizes: S (51-57), M (54-60), L (57-63cm).
- The helmet's 4th Dimension Cooling System is so called because it has four elements:
- The Mega Mouthport allows air to enter the helmet and cool the forehead.
- In-Line Vents (one behind the other) encourage air to flow over the head.
- - via Deep Internal Channeling -
- - then out through the Rear Exhaust Ports.
'With a sleek and fast look, the Echelon helmet presents a compact profile on a rider's head. And with increased ventilation and an ergonomic design, you're guaranteed an exceptional fit, tremendous comfort, and ample ventilation. Accordingly, it's the ideal helmet for road cycling enthusiasts.'