You have no items in your shopping basket.
Specialized Duet Womens Helmet
The Specialized Duet stands out as a sleek women's helmet with 20 cooling vents.
- The Specialized Duet Womens Helmet is designed for road biking.
- Suitable for any type of biking.
- Ponytail-compatible HairPort SX fit system.
- HairPort SX is an anti-rock fit belt with a micro-adjustable dial on the back so you can fine tune the fit on the move.
- In-moulded shell fuses a polycarbonate microshell to the helmet's EPS shell and helps create a lightweight, durable helmet that meets impact standards.
- Reflective webbing and decals for added night time visibility.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Supplied with clip-on visor to keep rain and glare off eyes and shades.
- Unisize: 50-58cm.
- Weight 299g - based upon weighing one Specialized Duet Womens Helmet at Bike Co-op HQ in March 2015.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
- The 4th Dimension is so called because it has 4 elements:
- The Mega Mouthport allows air to enter the helmet and cool the forehead.
- In-Line Vents (one behind the other) encourage air to flow over the head.
- - via Deep Internal Channeling -
- - then out through the Rear Exhaust Ports.
Write Your Own Review
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!